Illustrator CS4 software is a comprehensive vector graphics environment
with new transparency in gradients and multiple artboards that invite
you to explore more efficient ways to design.
tools are intuitive - The new Blob Brush tool for natural sketching
results in a single, filled object. Advanced path controls and graphic
styles make drawing with vectors intuitive.
- You can design
with multiple artboards - Create files containing up to 100 artboards
of varying sizes. Display the artboards any way you want - overlapping,
side by side, or stacked.
- There's help out there - Find
community websites, associations, user groups, and blogs that all have
the same interest in mind: Adobe Illustrator.
Top New Features:
- Multiple artboards - Create files containing up to 100 artboards of
varying sizes and display them any way you want - overlapping, side by
side, or stacked. Save, export, and print artboards independently or
together. Save a selected range or all artboards as a multipage PDF
- Transparency in gradients - Define the opacity of any
individual color stop in a gradient. Reveal underlying objects and
images, and create rich color and texture mixes using multiple layers,
knockouts, and cover-up fades.
- Blob Brush tool - Sketch with
a brush that generates a single clean vector shape, even when strokes
overlap. Draw naturally, using the Blob Brush tool together with the
Eraser and Smooth tools.
- Gradients exposed - Interact with
gradients right on your object. Set gradient angle, position, and
elliptical dimensions. Add and edit colors using sliders - all with
immediate feedback where you work.
- Integration and delivery
- Collaborate with your team, work across products, and deliver almost
anywhere thanks to integrated tools and extensive format support.
Confidently design for print, interactive experiences, motion effects,
- Enhanced user experience - Stay in the creative
groove thanks to interface improvements that include on-object
controls. Interact with tools smoothly, and increase your efficiency
using new timesaving features and shortcuts.
appearance editing - Edit object characteristics directly in the
Appearance panel, eliminating the need to open fill, stroke, or effects
panels. Work with shared attributes and control display for faster
- Refined graphic styles - Combine styles for
unique effects and increased efficiency, and apply styles without
disturbing an object's existing appearance. Enjoy new thumbnail
previews and an expanded library of prebuilt styles.
Clipping masks demystified - Work with masks more easily by viewing
only the clipped area of your objects during editing. Take advantage of
Isolation Mode, and use Edit Clipping Path for even more control.
- Separations Preview - Avoid color output surprises such as unexpected
spot colors, unwanted overprinting, overprints that don't overprint,
white overprinting, and CMYK blacks in text and placed files.
System requirements (Windows):
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended)
or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with
Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free
space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based
- 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services.
Size : 1017 MB
Sharingmatrix part 1 | Sharingmatrix part 2 | Sharingmatrix part 3 | Sharingmatrix part 4
Uploadbox part 1 | Uploadbox part 2 | Uploadbox part 3 | Uploadbox part 4