Windows Sofware | Windows 7 Ultimate Tiny Unattended Activated CD (2010) | CD ISO | 699.240 MB
To install Windows Tiny7 from this CD, set your PC up so it will boot
from the CD-ROM in the PC's BIOS. There is no upgrade option available
in Tiny7, because the option is removed.
Only install Tiny7
onto a freshly formatted partition or hard disk. You do not need any
product key in this release - the installation of Tiny7 is unattended,
apart from in the very beginning where you choose which drive or
partition to install to.
All installations are set to US
English. If you do not want the US keyboard settings, you will have to
change this in Windows when it has installed (as opposed to choosing it
at install time), its easy enough, just open the "Keyboard Settings"
folder in the desktop eXPerience folder and read the included
ReadMe.txt that is there.
- ISO File Size.............................. 699 Mb
- RAM Usage On First Installation............ 145 Mb (idle for 5 mins)
- Entire Installation Size................... 2.46 Gb
- WINDOWS Folder Size........................ 2.40 Gb
- Running Processes, total................... 24
- Running Processes, Windows................. 22
- Install Time In VMware..................... 10 to 15 minutes*
*The operating system takes 10 minutes to get to first logon, but on
first logon the activation process takes a few minutes and in total it
all adds up to about 15 minutes.
General Windows components that are kept:
This installation still includes, but is not limited to:
- Aero Theme
- Fax Support
- Internet Explorer 8
- Modem Support
- Most Languages (only Chinese, Japanese and Korean are removed)
- Printer Support
- Smart Card Support
- Windows Sounds
- Windows Update
(See the complete list below of what is kept in vLite)
- eXPerience Desktop folder with vital essentials
- eXPerience Wallpaper
- Quick Launch enabler on desktop (Thanks to ntoskrnl)
- Dozens of tweaks to improve Windows
- Watermark "Test Mode" removed
- Windows is activated offline (Thanks to Hazar)
- DirectX 9c DLL Files (some standalone/ripped games might need these)
- Everything Search v184.108.40.2061 (find files and folders without waiting)
- Flash v10.0.22.87 for IE (player forand Google Video etc)
- Foxit PDF Reader Pro v3.0.1301 (open PDF files from the web in IE)
- HashTab v2.1.1 (adds a tab on file properties to see file checksum)
- WinRAR v3.80 (compression tool to handle various archive formats)
Desktop eXPerience Folder
Most of these folders contain quick solutions to things that otherwise
would be buried away in the Windows GUI, or you would have to know the
command to run the item, like "control userpasswords2" will open the
screen to change your Windows 7 login password, or "intl.cpl" runs the
"Regional and Language Options" from Control Panel.
[eXPerience folder contents]
- Comodo Firewall - Download link to Comodo Firewall.
- Desktop Icon Layout - Allows you to save your desktop icon setup.
- Hibernation - Turns Hibernation on/off with one double click.
- Keyboard Settings - Quick way to open "Regional and language Options"
- Registry Backup - Easily backup your registry in one double click.
- TCPIP Patcher - Patch your tcpip.sys to allow 255 connections, not 10.
- User Password - Easily change your password for Windows.
[+ Links to useful items in Windows]
- Add Remove Programs
- Disk Management (diskmgmt.msc)
- Event Viewer (eventvwr.exe)
- Group Policy (gpedit.msc)
Special note from eXPerience:
I have used this modded OS for a few days and it seems every bit as
fast as Windows XP. If you have always wanted to use Vista, but were
holding out for Windows 7 - its worth it! This slimmed edition boots up
fast, shuts down fast, opens applications fast, even VMware v5.5 runs
fast on it once its started up. File copying seems no slower than XP.
All in all this new Windows really blows away XP because of all the new
features. You have to remember XP is from 2001 when no one even had
such a thing as "Wireless" or a SATA drive. Now all this new hardware
runs on Windows XP but the OS was never designed to run it really. You
might wonder why not just use Vista - don't even go there. Lets just
pretend Vista never existed. In fact Microsoft should have not ever
released it but I guess they had to in order to improve on it and
eventually get it right - with Windows 7.
Fixes since the last version:
- All services are enabled.
- Folder renaming bug ?This item no longer exists? is fixed.
- Wolfenstein 2009 compatibility fixed.
- GTAIV compatibility fixed.
- KMplayer compatibility fixed.
- Hibernation in Windows fixed.
- Devices and Printers opens properly.
- Safely Remove Devices is fixed.
- No migwiz***** error if you run ?Easy Transfer? which is removed.
- No msdt***** errors (MS Diagnostic Tool, now kept)
Sharingmatrix part 1 | Sharingmatrix part 2 | Sharingmatrix part 3
Uploadbox part 1 | Uploadbox part 2 | Uploadbox part 3